Tuesday 18 September 2012

Cats

We are creating a family. Chris is sewing in front of me, asking me: "Did you mention I'm sewing right now?". I did now. I like to see him sew. And this is how we roll.

First the darumas, then the monsters. But we still felt like playing with our stencils a bit more.  The spray got deep into our lungs... and... souls?
And thus: the cats were born!
Cute, scary, stupid, artist, you name it.

They went to Nara for a while, to the "Nyaramachi Neko Matsuri" (cat festival), we missed them, and some were sold and found a new home. Now we hear them purr in the house, playing with the monsters.


making the stencils



 Here is a selection of the finest cats in the world.

Marilyn Meownroe

Happy Cat

The Comedian

Kissat

Night Cat

Tabby Cat

Owl Cat

Moscato

Sofisticat

Awesome Cat or whatever I don't know

Cheshire Cat

Cat Burglar

With Noriko from "Robin" in Nara where we sold some cats



"What is next?" you ask. So do we.
Maybe some bigger things, moving, breathing, eating, maybe some smaller, shiny, twirling things.
We can't wait! YAY!

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment